Do you "Blog" or are you a "Blogger"?

There is a very important difference... I just happen to blog, among many other things I do, I am NOT a "Blogger" ... In my opinion ... 

You might be a "Blogger" if...

- You are Consistent; you make regular and timely posts (Me- I blog when the mood strikes, I have 6 posts still in draft form and 12 more ideas in my head that may or may not ever be posted... balance and consistency have eluded me all my life. And there is also that perfectionism thingy)

- You are Original; you formulate your own new and creative ideas & thoughts; sharing them for the benefit and thought stimulation of others (Me- I do enjoy writing my own stuff but I also collect other people's stuff to share {always crediting the source}... 'cause frankly sometimes others say what I want to say... only better!)

- You are Focused; you have one or two passions you specialize in.  (Me- I am all over the map... as in my life... everything flows and melds together.)

Not everyone can ... or should be a "Blogger" ... but everyone that chooses to can "Blog"...

Nope, I am not a "Blogger" ... but that is OK! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment